Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Brandy's Restaurant Presents...

Wow! It's almost time for my 7th Annual Show at Brandy's Restaurant in Flagstaff, AZ. The dates this year are July 6th through August 2nd. For those of you who are lucky enough to be in the "high country" of Arizona, be sure to plan to visit Brandy's for one of those award winning meals and see my newest watercolors. You can check out Brandy's website at www.BrandysRestaurant.com for directions and menu options. As for a sneak preview, I have put "With Sunshiny Faces" (a new sunflower painting) on a gallery wrapped canvas and it's stunning!
The backdrop for the poster above is my watercolor, "Eagle's View of Verde Valley", with the Verde Valley train out of Clarkdale/Cottonwood- another one of Arizona's gems. You'll just have to schedule a visit to see the other paintings that I have planned for the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment