Friday, February 8, 2013

Green is In for 2013!!!

In my January newsletter, I talked about the color green. Those folks who choose the "color of the year", have done it again and this time it is GREEN! And not just any green, but EMERALD GREEN! I am so happy to see one of my favorite colors and I'll tell you why. I have a large wall in my living room that I chose to paint green and selected the shade by taking some of my paintings to the store to compare their paint chips. It might be more of a kelly green, but that's ok - it's beautiful and definitely showcases my paintings - like this Arizona Columbine watercolor. The original has gone to a new home, but you can still order a Limited Edition Giclée, 14"x14" image or have another size printed just for you! Or check out my website for other paintings that will add a touch of green to your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment